Refunding your Trend Micro consumer product
- Solution ID:1055613
- Last Updated:Aug. 21, 2019 5:39 AM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus for Mac - 2018;Antivirus for Mac - 2020;Antivirus+ Security - 2018;Antivirus+ Security - 2019;Antivirus+ Security - 2020;Internet Security - 2018;Internet Security - 2019;Internet Security - 2020;Maximum Security - 2018;2019;2020;Mobile Security for Android - All;Mobile Security for iOS - All;Password Manager - All;Premium Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2019, Premium Security - 2020;
- Refunding your consumer product | Trend Micro Security
Learn how you can get a refund for a Trend Micro product that you cancelled right after purchasing.
When a Trend Micro product is refunded (e.g. Trend Micro Security), the bundles that come along with it, unless purchased separately, gets refunded as well.
All Trend Micro Security products have an unconditional 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee. You may return these products to Trend Micro for any reason within this timeframe and receive a full refund of the purchase price less shipping and handling fees. Please allow six weeks for refund requests to be processed.
If you purchased your Trend Micro Titanium product directly from Trend Micro online from the Trend Micro website, you have 30 days from the date of the purchase to be eligible for a refund under the satisfaction guarantee. To request your order to be cancelled, do the following:
- Go to http://www.findmyorder.com/.
- Do either of the following:
- Enter your order number and password.
- Enter your email address and the last four digits of your credit card.
You can refer to your order confirmation email for the order number and password.
If you have forgotten your Digital River account password, you can contact our Customer Support.
- Click Find to log in.
- After logging in, look at the lower right of the page and click request a return.
You will not see the request a refund option if you made your request 30 days after the purchase.
- At the Return Request page, tick Return All.
- On the left of the page, under Product Name, click on the dropdown arrow to select a reason why you are returning the product.
- Once you are done, click Submit to continue.
- Verify the product, price, and quantity that needs to be returned and click Submit.
- Click Accept/Deny Letter of Destruction to be redirected to the terms and conditions of the product(s) you wish to return.
- Accept the terms and conditions, tick Accept on the lower left of the page, then click Save.
You will see a confirmation page.
Once the refund request is confirmed, the amount charged will be returned to the same account you used during the transaction within 5-7 business days.
If your Trend Micro product was purchased from a retail outlet, and the retailer will not accept the product return, you may return the product to Trend Micro within 30 days from the purchase date. You must furnish a copy of the retail purchase receipt in order to be eligible for a refund.
To submit a refund request, contact our Customer Support.
- Select the product you’d like to refund.
- State the reason for the refund and your complete postal mail address under the Description field.
- Attach the scanned copy of your receipt.
Trend Micro will send your check via postal mail 4-6 weeks after your request has been received.
Need Additional Help?
Monday to Friday (5AM - 8PM PST)
Monday to Friday (7AM - 7PM Sydney Time)
Monday to Friday 8:00 – 17:30 GMT
Monday to Friday (8AM - 5PM Local Time)
Monday to Friday (8AM – 5PM Manila Time)
Monday to Friday (9AM – 9PM India Time)