Refunding your Trend Micro consumer product
Learn how you can get a refund for a Trend Micro product that you cancelled right after purchasing.
Note: When a Trend Micro product is refunded (e.g. Trend Micro Security), the bundles that come along with it, unless purchased separately, gets refunded as well.
- Go to http://www.findmyorder.com/.
- Do either of the following:
- Enter your order number and password.
- Enter your email address and the last four digits of your credit card.
- You can refer to your order confirmation email for the order number and password.
- If you have forgotten your Digital River account password, you can contact our Customer Support.
- Click Find to log in.
- After logging in, look at the lower right of the page and click request a return.
You will not see the request a refund option if you made your request 30 days after the purchase.
- At the Return Request page, tick Return All.
- On the left of the page, under Product Name, click on the dropdown arrow to select a reason why you are returning the product.
- Once you are done, click Submit to continue.
- Verify the product, price, and quantity that needs to be returned and click Submit.
- Click Accept/Deny Letter of Destruction to be redirected to the terms and conditions of the product(s) you wish to return.
- Accept the terms and conditions, tick Accept on the lower left of the page, then click Save.
You will see a confirmation page.
Once the refund request is confirmed, the amount charged will be returned to the same account you used during the transaction within 5-7 business days.
Last Updated: Sep. 15, 2017 3:19 PM (PST)
Solution ID: 1055613