Upgrading from an Older Version
Upgrading your older version to the latest one.
- Download the installer file and open it.
- Get the installer here: 32-bit (141MB) | 64-bit (167MB) | Full Installer (217MB).
- Wait as the installer unpacks and installs the program.
- This may take a couple of minutes.
- When its done, it will ask for you to restart the computer.
- Restart and once you are back it will continue where it left off.
- The License agreement window appears.
- After reading, click Agree and Install to proceed.
- Upgrade complete.
- You now have the latest version installed. We recommend that you run an initial scan.
For more detailed steps on upgrading, Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
- Getting a backup CD
- Learn how you can get a disc for the installer.
- Ways to get the installer
- Other ways to get the installation file.
- Finding the program installer
- Where to find the installer after downloading?
- Activating using a new serial number
- Installing with a new Serial number purchased.
- Uninstalling Maximum Security
- Learn how to remove the program.